Page Personnel Finance are recruiting for a Management Accountant for our client, a leading Art Gallery located in the City of London, closed to Old Street/Shoreditch
Our client is a leading contemporary art gallery located in the City of London, close to Old Street/Shoreditch. Due to expansion across their accountancy team, an opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join.
Located in the City of London, our client is looking for a Management Accountant with responsibility for the following duties:
1. Month End Balance Sheet Reconciliations
2. Month End Journals
3. Sales Analytical Reporting
4. Expenditure Analytical Reporting
5. Assistance with Drafting and Maintaining Monthly Budgets across all group companies
6. Assistance with Drafting and Maintaining Monthly Cashflow across all group companies
The ideal candidate will be studying AAT/ACCA/CIMA, and will have a good foundation in practical transactional accounting (purchase ledger/sales ledger/bank reconciliations), with some exposure to month-end processing (balance sheet/P&L).
Salary of £30,000-£35,000