Partner Financial are supporting a fast growth, entrepreneurial InsurTech business that has ambitious growth plans over the next 3-5 years. The turnover has doubled year on year over the last three years and as a result they are seeking an Accountant to contribute to building an effective finance department and help the wider business understand the financial results and impacts.
Reporting to the Financial Controller and supporting the CFO, you will be a part of a team of finance professionals working to maintain control and transparency of the company’s international finances.
This opportunity offers an excellent platform for a practice trained qualified finance professional looking for an opportunity within the commercial sector and there is the opportunity to progress internally to Finance Manager within the first 12 months as the company continue their growth trajectory.
- Providing financial and operational support to the wider business
- Managing the short-term cash flow forecasting, ensuring consistency with the long-term plan
- Preparing the monthly income statements and balance sheet reconciliations
- Embedding and managing the revenue assurance process throughout the European operations Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems and processes, identifying and suggesting improvements
- Preparing the annual accounts and liaising with the auditors
- Preparing the submission of the European VAT returns
- Assisting with accounting projects on an ad-hoc basis
The ideal candidate will have:
- ACA Qualified
- A self-starter with a proactive ‘can do’ approach
- A natural ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally
- An inquisitive mind-set where you continuously seek process improvement
- The desire to work in a business that pride themselves on promoting internally and creating a first class finance function
Interested candidates should send their CV to Jane Knight. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.