Assistant Accountant - Real Estate and Private Equity
Assistant Accountants - Real Estate and Private Equity Client Services - Our Client is a large International PE and RE fund services provider that services a large client base of Private Equity and Real Estate Funds across the globe. They have offices in over 10 international locations and work on over 300 funds across over 30 countries. As the company continues to expand, they are looking to take on further part-qualified Assistant Accountants with relevant property / real estate of private equity exposure as well as strong double entry accounting and financial statement production skills.
The Role will involve the following:
- Preparing Financial Statements with Disclosures and other ad-hoc financial information for our Clients.
- Preparing and delivering administrative tasks required by our Clients and of investor communications.
- Taking ownership and responding to Client/Investor queries within 24 hours of receipt
- Communicating and building relationships with individuals at senior levels within the company.
- Completing all work in line with the company's standard procedures.
- Contributing ideas to improve processes to either gain efficiencies or reduce risk.
- Overseeing the processing of financial information of junior team members and providing on the job training where required.
The Person MUST be part qualified in either CIMA/ACCA or ACA and have a University Degree in Accountancy/Business/Mathematics or otherwise demonstrable strong aptitude for numeracy. You will have a minimum of two years' experience working in a professional office environment either within an accounts department or preferably within an accounting service provider, experience in processing and providing financial information for review and intermediate Excel skills. You MUST have had exposure to property, real estate of private equity markets and ideally be able to demonstrate strong client facing and communication skills. You will also have excellent organisation and be well versed in written and spoken English.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook