£24k - 27k per year + study
We are looking for a Accounts Assistant to join an internal production agency apart of a big marketing agency. It’s a rapidly growing business which is taking on greater direct responsibility for delivering agency production work. It is an all round finance and will be involved in many aspects off the departments work. This role requires strong SAP experience.
Key responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant:
• Provide financial operational support for production accounting. Process production costs that are incurred by production staff analyse costs by job and category and allocate costs.
• Set up new production vendors on Altair.
• Process PO’s for production costs. Review weekly payment file to vendors.
• Manage timesheet reporting & analysis.
• Follow up with staff on non-compliance with timesheet entry.
• Reconciliation and tracking Agency financial information including freelance & other variable costs.
• Ad hoc support to the finance department and management including spreadsheet building to produce revenue/cost reports to be used by management.
Key skills / qualifications of the Accounts Assistant:
- Must have SAP experience
- 1-2 year experience of working in a finance function
- Marketing agency industry experience essential
- Good communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.