Accounts Assistant - Property Company
Accounts Assistant - Property Company OUR CLIENT is an established UK real estate and asset backed investment manager headquartered in London. The company was established in order to realise the potential of illiquid asset classes and deploy equity into long-term yield generating property. As a result of continued growth and investment, our Client have instructed us to help them appoint an Accounts Assistant in their London Office.
THE ROLE will include carrying out general accounting and administrative assistance to the Finance team. The role will include:
- Dealing with supplier invoices, queries and payments.
- Raising monthly and quarterly customer invoices as instructed, capturing receipts and dealing with outstanding accounts.
- Preparing reconciliations on a weekly basis and saving bank statements for the acquisition finance team.
- Reporting - weekly 3rd party reporting to the acquisitions team.
- Transferring funds between companies to settle related party loans.
- Running nominal ledger checks.
- Scheduling monthly finance meeting, prepare agenda, take notes during meeting and updating minutes.
- Sending out credit control statements.
- Reviewing and Filing CIS and VAT reports.
- Helping out with month-end reporting, including posting journals.
- Updating 3rd party fee schedules for FD.
- Assisting FC and FD.
- Updating financial statements and assisting with audit queries.
- Producing weekly information and reports and circulate to relevant parties.
The PERSON - To apply you must be actively studying and be part qualified ACCA/CIMA, qualified AAT or equivalent. You also must have Corporate Accounting Experience and demonstrable experience in the use of Microsoft Office, Sage Line 50 and data management solutions. In order to succeed, you must be highly organized, work well under pressure and have excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Additionally, you need to be able self-motivated, enthusiastic and have the ability to work independently. Experience of working in property is important as is exposure to all aspects of accounts to TB.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook