Head of Finance
Head of Finance (Fundraising)
£Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
Are you a self-motivated and sharp minded individual with experience of financial management leadership that could help us win the fight against cancer?
At Cancer Research UK, our pioneering research has helped double survival rates in the last 40 years. Every day we achieve extraordinary things by being innovative, imaginative and bold in our work. Now we need a Head of Fundraising Finance to join us on a 12 month fixed term contract to oversee and support the development and enhancement of CRUK’s fundraising finance strategy.
Our Head of Finance (Fundraising) will...
- Lead the forecasting, budgeting and 5-year planning processes for fundraising, providing insight, analysis and challenge
- Build effective working relationships with the Exec Directors / Directors, becoming a vital element of their senior teams
- Ensure that Directors & Heads receive financial insight, advice and challenge so that strategies and business decisions take appropriate account of all financial implications
- Lead, motivate & develop a team to deliver their objectives and broader Finance strategy, as well as contributing towards the goals of CRUK and Corporate Resources
- Provide leadership and expertise on good corporate governance and internal controls
You will contribute to functional, development and technical projects that impact on user experience and ways-of-working in both financial and partnered departments.
Requirements for our Head of Finance (Fundraising):
You can help us bring forward the day when all cancers are cured through your…
- Experience of operating in a finance leadership position
- Significant experience of building, managing & evolving business partnering relationships at a senior level
- Proven leadership and management skills with significant experience of managing large and diverse teams
- Ability to interpret complex financial data objectively, delivering clarity and constructive challenge
Benefits available to our Head of Finance (Fundraising):
- A competitive salary
- 30 days of annual leave
- A generous pension contribution
Contract Type: 12 Month Fixed Term.
Closing Date: 26th August
If you sound perfect for this Head of Finance (Fundraising), please click the link below now as interviews may take place before the closing date!
At CRUK we value diversity and we're committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential. We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures and believe that a diverse workforce will help us to beat cancer sooner.
Please note, from 2019, we will be relocating from our current offices in Islington to a new office space in Stratford, close to the Olympic Park.