An exciting opportunity has arisen for a high performing Management Accountant to join a rapidly expanding, highly lucrative Retail company on a full time, permanent basis.
Based in Stockport and working alongside the MD in a stand alone role you will take full responsibility for the finance department, managing the outsourced services and producing full Management Accounts.
- Monthly management accounts and weekly KPI reporting
- Presenting financial performance during monthly board meetings in London
- Provide actionable insight from analysing the management accounts, KPIs and other data sets. Also be able to respond to adhoc requests from the CEO and Board.
- Cash flow forecasting and managing supplier payments
- Annual budgeting
- Managing both outsourced bookkeeping and payroll function
- Preparation of full year stat accounts and managing the audit process
- Fully qualified accountant in either ACCA/CIMA
- Excel advanced (pivot tables, logic formula, index match etc, macros are desirable)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Highly commercial and analytical
- Must be able to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Direct experience working with accounting systems (Xero preferred)
This is a brilliant opportunity for a driven, ambitious and self-sufficient candidate who wants to thrive within a growing company. You must be able to work productively in a small yet demanding environment.
Please apply for immediate consideration.