South Lincolnshire; As a major UK supplier to a range of household names, the company goes from strength to strength in a market that increases each year.
The FP&A Analyst is a key member of the central finance team. The role holder has responsibility for the group forecasting and planning process,
but also provides important support to the Group FC and FP&A Manager on ad hoc projects and analysis.
The role provides excellent exposure to the overall central finance function, and to senior stakeholders across the entire business.
Key duties of the FP&A Analyst include:
- Create Forecasts assumptions for use by individual business cells
- Prepare consolidated group forecasts and supporting analysis for board presentations
- Scenario modelling and analysis
- Cash flow forecasting and reporting
- Group wide adhoc projects ( recent examples include: customer and competitor financial statement analysis, supporting refinancing)
This is a fantastic FP&A Analyst opening to join a business during an exciting phase in its growth journey and provides a unique opportunity to work in a large International business,
whilst also gaining exposure to a range of different work streams.
The FP&A Analyst position is ideally suited to a first time public practice applicant (Top 10 preferred), who has strong academics and focused on personal development.
- Due to the out of town location, consideration will be given to an element of home/ flexi working.
- Highly Competitive salary and benefits on offer
- Commutable from Peterborough, Lincoln, Grantham, Newark
If this FP&A Analyst role sounds right for you, apply now.