Head Of Finance/Operations
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, Private Equity backed start-up in the Technology sector. This Series A start-up has become a market leader in its field and has displayed phenomenal organic growth due to recent Private Equity backing. Because of this growth they are looking to bring in a hands on CFO with excellent commercial and operations experience to provide the long term platform to allow the business to continue on their upward trajectory.
This is an incredibly broad role that will cover the end to end management of the finance function as well being heavily involved in the operations and commercial sides of the business. The early stages of this role will require the ideal candidate to work over 3-4 days of the week, to then move full time as the business develops.
. Your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing and developing all financial controls
- Lead the business through Series B fundraising
- Being the financial lead on all fundraising activity
- Bringing the finance function in house
- Liaising regularly with the Private Equity Investors
- Working closely with the CEO and Senior Management team to help deliver the long term business goals.
Experience in leading a start-up through Series B funding is essential for this role. You will provide great quality commercial and strategic analysis to provide the business and investors so Private Equity Experience is of equal importance. Other essentials include:
- You will have developed processes and procedures to improve efficiency
- You will be either ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified or equivalent
- You will have Private Equity experience in an SME environment
- You will have previously worked in a role with commercial and operational oversight.