ABPM as experts in financial recruitment have been appointed by an growing manufacturing business based in the Derbyshire to recruit a Management Accountant. The successful individual will be a qualified accountant who has strong organisational skills and can communicate with staff at all levels.
- Preparing of management accounts, audit papers and completing tax returns.
- Managing high interest account including setting up cashflow forecasting.
- Review of statements, balances and processing payments.
- Purchasing quotes, payroll and VAT returns
- Developing and agreeing annual and project budgets including budget monitoring for if issues arise.
- Responsibilities for renewing, negotiating and monitoring all contracts.
- You will need to be a Qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA/ACMA
- Experience of Management Accounts
- Manufacturing background
This vacancy is the ideal opportunity for an individual who is self-motivated, enthusiastic and wants to drive themselves forward as the business develops.