Treasury Manager, Head of Treasury, Qualified Accountant, Northamptonshire
Your new company
An up and coming commercial business linked to the travel and tourism sector.
Your new role
They are looking to appoint a new Head of Treasury Management, who will be responsible for managing the Group Treasury Department to ensure that the required governance and processes are in place, and operating effectively, to support the business. The right person will be responsible for all cash reporting requirements.
- The supervision of daily cash management processes to manage short term liquidity needs.
- Collaborating with the group finance teams in order to improve the quality of the short term and longer term cash flow forecasting.
- Management of external loans.
- Counterparty relationship management
- Foreign Exchange management to ensure hedging strategy is appropriate and the FX needs of the businesses are met.
- Develop structures for pooling / lending across various businesses and jurisdictions.
- Lead working capital strategies.
- Maintain Treasury policies and governance.
What you'll need to succeed
Qualifications / Experience and Traits required:
- Qualified Accountant with Treasurer Experience at a senior level.
- Multi-jurisdictional and private equity experience.
- Exposure to a complex, matrix organisation.
- Display a high degree of credibility and gravitas.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Able to influence at all levels
- Ideally, experience in dealing with cross-border cash extraction problems
- Excellent negotiation skills
What you'll get in return
- £75,000 per Annum + Excellent Bonus
- Private Healthcare
- Holiday Discounts
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.