c. £40,000 DOE + Benefits
Cannon Street, London
Etrading Software, a financial consultancy services company based in Cannon Street, London, require a talented accountant to join their dynamic finance team.
The Role and Responsibilities:
Working in multiple currencies, the accountant will assist the CFO in the preparation of the management accounts using QuickBooks Online and provide accounting support for several projects across the company. Core duties of the accountant include:
- Ensuring high quality information is provided to management
- Undertaking journal procedures and ensuring compliance with cost allocation policies
- Providing analysis of the monthly management accounts and commenting on key comparatives - versus budget, forecast
- Providing high quality balance sheet reconciliations
- Liaising with the accountant(s) to resolve queries raised by Business Partners or Senior Management
- Manipulating data in a time management system
The accountant will support the wider finance team in the production of financial management information, ensuring deadlines and timetables are met.
We are looking to appoint an accountant who can demonstrate experience in the above responsibilities, preferably gained in a consultancy environment. The accountant will also:
- Be part qualified ACCA or CIMA (or equivalent); Qualified AAT
- Experience with QuickBooks Online would be useful
The successful accountant can expect to receive an excellent salary of up to £40,000 per annum, dependent upon experience, plus a competitive range of benefits including:
- Healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
If you are a talented and ambitious accountant seeking a rewarding new challenge, we want to hear from you. Applications for this accountant role are likely to be highly competitive – apply today to avoid disappointment.