Sales Ledger / Biller
If you are an experienced Biller currently working in a Business that bills by time / project then this opportunity is stand out!
Fantastic employee benefits - 25 Days Holiday + options to combine more... Private Medical Insurance, Travel, Fantastic, Modern trendy Offices near major transport hub with restaurants / night life.
With a high-level of employee satisfaction, and staff retention from an employer that recognises and rewards talent and effort. Training and Development programme too as promotion from within is preferred.
The role is with a Communications Agency, with a Global reach
(up to £32K Dependant on Experience)
This is an exceptional opportunity to join this London based Agency working with Client Accounting to assist in the smooth running of the Billing process
Responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring the prompt and accurate raising of all client sales invoices
• Ensure data integrity on the client and job database
• Ensure third party costs are captured and applied to sales invoices
• Review Statement of Work prior sending to the client to ensure accuracy
• Assist with completing month end reconciliations and duties
• Deal with internal and external queries regarding invoices & work in progress (WIP), etc.
• Raising and processing credit notes where required
• Ensure Compliance
• Other Ad Hoc projects
• Basic working knowledge of Excel
• Good written and verbal communication skills to deal with queries in a polite and professional manner
• Proactive, hands-on, positive team player
• Willingness to learn and show interest in audit and VAT compliance
• Positive attitude, team player engaged.
• Organised and strong attention to detail
To be considered for this role you MUST have previous experience in a similar business where income is generated by time or project.