ACA / ACCA Qualified Manager
ACA/ACCA Qualified Manager
£35 - £40k
Excellent career progression opportunities
My client, a diverse business with multiple offices across the UK are seeking an ACA/ACCA Qualified Manager to join their team at their offices in Devon and Cornwall on a permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Accountant who is looking for excellent career advancement opportunities in a progressive firm, as well as achieving that much desired work/life balance.
The main responsibilities:
- Managing a portfolio of sole trade, partnership, limited company and personal tax clients.
- Identifying and managing planning opportunities and general business support for clients.
- Responsible for staff supervision and training.
- Building efficient relationships with clients via various forms of communication including face to-face meetings.
- Dealing with HMRC correspondence and enquiries.
- Strategic development - This will involve liaising with the partners to look at ways in which the firm can achieve further growth.
- Managing workflow and ensuring that all HMRC and Companies House filing deadlines are met.
In order to be successful, you must:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Have a minimum of 3 years' post-qualification experience of working in a busy and challenging accountancy practice
- Have excellent interpersonal skills in order to effectively build and maintain relationships both internally and externally