Property Accounts Assistant
Property Accounts Assistant. Our Client is a well-established property development company who develop high-end sustainable residential properties all within London's prime locations. They are now looking for a Property Accounts Assistantto join their expanding accounts team.
The Role will report to the Management Accountant and the successful candidate must assume the following responsibilities:
- Posting purchase ledger invoices.
- Preparing payments runs.
- Processing sales ledger invoices.
- Performing daily bank reconciliations.
- Carrying out intercompany accounts and ledger accounts reconciliation.
- Opening bank accounts.
- Preparing VAT returns.
- Handling petty cash payments.
- Assisting the management accountant with ad hoc postings and data input.
The Person will have a least 1-2 years' bookkeeping/purchase ledger experience and be ideally working for other property firms (development/investment/property consultancy). The successful candidate must also have working knowledge using Sage Line 50 as well as sound Excel knowledge. The incumbent should be articulate and must show good attention to detail as well as being able to work in a pressured environment. This opportunity is looking for an AAT/ACCA/ACA studier and the company will offer full study support.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook