Statutory Accounting Analyst
Global FMCG Organisation urgently requires a Statutory Accounting Analyst to join the EAME team on a temporary assignment. The Position of Statutory Analyst is responsible for the creation of Statutory Accounts and tax declarations for companies in-scope of the COE. This position is highly involved in all statutory and tax audits in their assigned countries.
Duties of the Statutory Accounting Analyst include:
- Maintain local ledgers and posting of local statutory adjustments
- Regular US GAAP to local GAAP ledger reconciliation
- Country specific statutory and statistical reporting, i.e. local financial statements, reports for banks, etc.
- PWC audit liaison including preparation of audit deliverables and point of contact during audit for queries
- Involvement in projects and process improvements
- Adhoc query resolution
- Quarterly US GAAP tax calculation for US reporting
- US tax reporting to US for Actual and plan data
- Working with country tax centres on local tax returns
Requirements for the Statutory Accounting Analyst:
- Qualified Accountant ACA or ACCA
- Preferably with industry experience
- Understanding of US GAAP, IFRS and other European GAAPs an advantage
- Experience of preparing statutory accounts
- Good team player
- Great analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Good understanding of cultural differences between countries