Based in Dunstable, Bedfordshire our respected client seeks a permanent Credit Controller to join their finance team reporting to the Finance Manager.
The job would involve managing the debts of the group including chasing overdue debts by phone, email and/or letter and reporting on and managing late payers.
The company is a local, leading firm in a highly professional industry which is looking to grow through the talent it invests in.
A successful individual would need to be a strong communicator with a background in credit control, who is organised and pays great attention to detail, as well as being proficient in Microsoft office applications. Strong skills in customer service are also sought after as you will be involved in direct customer queries.
- Chase all outstanding debts owed to the group companies by email, phone, letter or reminders as appropriate.
- Allocation of payments received including raising prompt payment discount credit notes.
- Responding to customer queries relating to invoices and/or payments by phone/email
- Processing payments including credit card payments over the phone, releasing orders following pro forma payments
- Processing refund requests
- Sending monthly statements
This is a great role for a motivated individual with a credit control background who is looking to take their career to the next level, by working in a sought-after industry.
For more information about this job or any other Credit Controller jobs in Dunstable, Bedfordshire, please don't hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK associates.
MRK Associates- AGY
Quality, Relevance and Reliability