Senior Internal Auditor
A FTSE 100 telecommunications/retail company based in Central London are looking to hire a Senior Internal Auditor. There will be up to 40% global travel, although mainly focused on Europe. Western European languages are a plus (French, Italian, Spanish, German).
There has been some change within the business recently as a few people have moved within the business.
- To work closely with the senior audit manager in the London office as well as team members when abroad on audits
- Working with external partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reports
- Leading occasional audits and being able to write up a plan and execute, whilst running the process
- Engaging with key stakeholders within the business both abroad and in the UK
- You will need to be able to commit to 40% worldwide travel
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIA qualified
- A strong background with over 3 years experience in internal or external audit
- The ability to speak another European language (Italian, French, German or Spanish)
- Big 4 experience is desired
- Ability to work autonomously and be able to run projects to a high standard whilst working under pressure
- Experience in report writing is essential
- Strong analytical skills are a must