SF Group are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller for a successful and growing SME manufacturing company in Derby. This is a new role for the business due to a restructure and growth.
As the Financial Controller you will be reporting into the Group Finance Director and will be responsible for the site finance function.
- Taking full responsibility for the site finance
- Managing the accounts department
- Production of monthly management accounts, and year end
- Costing, bills of material and WIP
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Production of VAT, PAYE and CT
- Working Capital and cash flow management
- Reviewing and developing systems and procedures
- Support in projects
You will be a qualified accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA or equivalent) with previous hands on accounting experience within a manufacturing/ engineering environment. You will have strong accounting knowledge with knowledge of debits and credits. You will have excellent communication skills, and an ability to communicate and build rapport with non-finance stakeholders across the business. You will be a problem solver, and systems and procedures driven.
This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking for a hands on all round role with a growing business with an excellent future order book.
If this sounds like the role that you are looking for then please apply for more information.