Group Reporting Manager
We are working on an exclusive role with a leading business in the East Midlands to find top talent as their Group Reporting Manager.
My client is a multi-billion pound turnover consumer organisation with exposure to diverse markets around the world. The listed business in Northamptonshire has been through a series of acquisitions over the last decade and has evolved into a complex and interesting Group with the aspiration for further growth.
The Group has developed an excellent career progression model that enables employees to benefit from the growth and to seek opportunities within the wider organisation. The incumbent has been offered a progression step into a Divisional role and this has created the need to look for a talented replacement.
The role will focus on internal management and business reporting within a particular bias on the delivery the forecasting, budgeting and 3 year planning cycle. As the business is listed on the LSE, there will be an expectation that the successful candidate has a level of technical competence and is open minded about the opportunity to:
- Interface directly with the CFO, Group FC, Head of Group Reporting, Divisional Directors and other stakeholders
- Lead and develop a small but high calibre team
- Develop the reporting suite to better support the Divisional leaders in the business units
- Business partner in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Demonstrate high levels of communication skills and emotional intelligence
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the desire and ability to drive effective relationships with the Senior Management and Directors within a business as the Group Reporting Manager. It will be imperative to not only deliver timely and accurate financial information internally but to translate and challenge the results that have been delivered.
In order to flourish in the Group Reporting Manager position, ideally you will:
- Have a strong technical background ideally from the Big 4 or Top 10 with an ACA qualification
- Be in another international group accounting function with an appreciation for the challenges
- Have had exposure to IFRS, Group consolidations and financial planning
- Communicate with confidence and authority at all levels
- Be self-assured whilst able to take feedback
£65,000 - £80,000 + Benefits