Group Financial Reporting Manager
Group Financial Reporting Manager - £55k- £70k - based in Northampton.
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Group Financial Reporting Manager to join a Northampton based business in excess of £800m t/o, with offices in over 500 locations internationally. In this business-critical Group Financial Reporting Manager role you will be responsible for the reporting and consolidation for the Group and will be involved in plans to drive efficiencies. You will have a couple of indirect reports and will have exposure to various senior stakeholders within Group Finance and across the different entities.
- Preparation of timely and accurate monthly consolidated financial reporting including review of Group companies submissions ensuring compliance with Group policies, UK GAAP and latest pronouncements
- Accounting stewardship of the holding company including budgeting, monthly reporting, statutory reporting, ledger management, account reconciliations and recharges to group companies as necessary
- Manage the reporting timetable for actuals, budgets and forecasts with a view to reducing the time taken to report
- Review and control the intercompany agreement and reconciliation process. Oversight of group loans and current account balances
- Review and control of the account reconciliation process including improvements in group processes and controls
- Assist with production of subsidiary, including dormant company, statutory accounts and preparation of the Group consolidated statutory report
- Support and facilitate the year end process including liaison with the Group's external auditors
- Lead in the preparation, consolidation and reporting of budgets and forecasts.
- Providing key support to the Group Financial Controller and the Group Finance Director
The client is looking for a motivated and ambitious candidate who can utilise their existing experience to drive improvement and add value.
- Ideally a Qualified Accountant (ACCA or ACA)
- Experience in Audit - either looking for your first role in industry or with a few years of experience in commerce & industry
- Group Consolidation experience
- Proven communication and leadership skills
- You will be comfortable liaising with both finance and non-finance leaders
- Ability to manage numerous conflicting priorities, work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent IT and systems skills
This consultancy business based in Northampton has demonstrated continuous growth in the last 4 years - doubling their turnover. They are looking for a candidate who will be able to drive efficiencies and bring simplicity to complex processes.