Finance Business Partner
Large commercially run UK Housing Association is looking for a qualified Finance Business Partner to join its Finance team.
The Finance team is based in Central London and employs well excess of 100 staff, and this role sits within the Development Finance team. It is an exciting time to be in the Development Finance team as the organisation is expanding its development and regeneration ambitions.
This role will be key in providing support to the development and sales team primarily in the provision of investment appraisals, Identification of key financial and non-financial risks, their mitigating actions and the application of appropriate sensitivity and scenario analysis to support investment decisions. It will also involve delivery of on-going performance measurement and reporting of specific investment projects within the group's development programme. It will also involve delivery of on-going performance measurement and reporting of specific investment projects within the group's development programme.
- Ideally qualified (CIMA ACA or equivvalent), although QBEs are also welcome to apply
- Proven ability to take complex financial information and provide insight and analysis to senior management to help them strategically manage their business.
- Understanding of applicable regulatory frameworks
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including influencing skills; with the ability to develop business networks, working collaboratively across Finance and the Business
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
- Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets