Investment company based in London has a new role for a Fund Accountant to join it middle office team and work in tandem with the Head of Fund Operations. The focus of the role will be to build up a robust accounting and operational processes for the investment vehicles.
Investment business providing venture capital to start ups and growth companies. Based in London.
Your role is broad and will include:
- Owning the relationship with the administrator for all accounting and fund accounting outputs
- Taking initiative and challenging existing procedures
- NAV reporting
- Cash reconciliations and forecasting
- Calculation of management and performance / exit fees
- Liaising with investment team and coordinating investment documentation and cash movements
- Planning and managing annual audits
- Maintaining investment and cash ledger for internal audits
- Coordinating items and reports for Board
- Managing administrator KPIs
- Monitoring family office investment reporting
You will have previous fund accounting or administration experience and may be studying for a professional qualification (ACCA or CIMA) or similar.
You must have a proven track record to driving change and implementing processes and improvements
Able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
Excellent communication skills
Career opportunity with an in-house investment business that is growing and offers excellent career potential.
Competitive salary and excellent bonus