My client is a market leader in the production of racing and high performance vehicles.
Based in Belper, they are looking to hire a Financial Controller on a permanent basis.
- Managing 3 staff and supervising day to day accounts processing.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Stock and work in progress accounting is critical
- Preparation of the monthly MI and reporting pack including variance analysis and KPIs.
- Day to day cash flow management and reporting.
- Preparation of annual financial budgets and monthly flexed budgets.
- Working capital management.
- Working with the commercial team, you will assist with commercial matters such as pricing, cost negotiation and project management.
- Overseeing the preparation of VAT and Intrastat returns
- Managing payroll processing (SAGE)
- Development of the financial reporting systems and internal control procedures.
- Strategies to improve gross margin opportunities and cost reduction measures.
- Preparation of annual financial reports.
- Liaising with the auditors.
- Managing Company Secretarial matters.
- Beyond the financial function, there is an opportunity to further develop the company's IT requirements as well as dealing with more general management and administrative matters including Health and Safety
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- At least 5 years at FC level in a similar business
- Relevant sector experience
- Good ERP systems experience and in particular G/L and stock control
- Hands on and prepared to roll your sleeves up.
- Proven track record of performance reporting and producing management and statutory financial statements.
- Advanced Excel user and proficient in other MS Office products.
- Proactive and self-motivated with excellent system skills.
- Good staff management skills
Apply for this Financial Controller role below.