Treasury And Cash Process Specialist
A blue-chip services business is looking for a Treasury specialist to take the lead on designing, documenting and delivering finance process for Treasury and Cash across the Group.
This role will be part of an ERP implementation programme and as is an exciting opportunity to join one of the largest transformation going on across Europe. The Hiring Manager describes the role as:
"Exciting opportunity to join the highest-profile programme within the business and be a core part of designing and delivering world class finance processes for the business"
To successfully deliver in this project role, you will have to have:
- Strong preference for qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent).
- Demonstrable experience in mapping and documenting finance process for a large organisation across the Treasury and Cash workstreams.
- Setting up an in-house banking function
- Experience working in an ERP implementation programme.
- Experience of documenting finance process and building best practise in this space.
- Project and change management capability
A little more information about the role:
- Understanding the current finance process for the business, working with stakeholders across the business to understand current ways of working.
- Designing and delivering a best in class process to adhere to moving forward.
- Delivering training, presentations and workshops to help embed the new process.
- Thoroughly documenting the process.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. We may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.