Projects a year
Management Accountant - German Speaking
£30,000 - £35,000
City of London, London
wtv. is a leading international communications agency with a team of experienced strategic communicators, filmmakers, technical developers, webcasters, broadcasters, web designers, and multimedia specialists who create, deliver, and amplify the messages of leading brands and corporations around the world.
We are looking for an experienced and proactive German speaking Management Accountant to join our busy finance team based in London.
This newly created role will ideally suit someone who has strong transactional experience and exposure to management accounting. The role will cover several regions (UK, Switzerland, Germany and Spain) and requires working with multiple currencies.
Role responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Prepare monthly management accounts (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and KPIs)
- Provide analysis of the monthly management accounts and commentary on key comparatives
- Purchase, sales and expenses ledger processing
- Prepare VAT, accruals, prepayments, and journal postings
- Multiple bank reconciliations
- Intercompany account reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Budget and forecasting processes
- Liaise with external providers
- Meet reporting deadlines and timetables
- Undertake data migration into a new accounting system, Sage Financials
- Develop financial reporting in Sage Financial
- Working with key stakeholders across the business to drive process improvement and best practice
- Other ad hoc project and general administration duties where required
- Part qualified ACCA or CIMA (or equivalent)
- Experience in the above role responsibilities
- German-speaking essential
- Fluent English required and ability in French and/or Spanish languages advantageous
- Strong Excel skills (including pivot tables and vlookups)
- Experience in Sage Financials
- From an interpersonal perspective, you must be a good team player, organised and flexible with a positive, ‘can do’ attitude to any task.
Benefits available to our Management Accountant:
- 25 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus
- Private healthcare scheme
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:30
* Due to the volume of applicants we will only be responding to successful candidates. Thank you in advance for your interest.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role,
we'd love to hear from you
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly