Cedar is currently recruiting a Credit Controller/Biller for a renowned property company based in the City of London.
The company has a fantastic history and continues to go from strength to strength, so this role will be idea for someone who is used to working in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will be on up to 1-months' notice.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Controlling credit and chasing debt for credit and non-credit accounts
- Raising credit notes
- Working with spread sheets and journals
- Preparing season ticket reports using Excel
- Ensuring payment amounts are correct
- Answering queries regarding invoices
- Chasing remittances and cash for payment allocation
- Reconciling finance accounts
- Setting up new suppliers and amending details
- Creating manual invoices and credit notes
- Running BACS reports to check for payments processed
- Manage the refund process to ensure refunds are due, paid via BACS and correctly recorded
- Daily management of the batch and manual cancellations
- Account management of larger corporate clients to ensure all queries are resolved, account changes are processed and monies due are paid
- Assisting sales team with query resolution and customer complaints
- Produce statements of account
- Investigate unpaid credit notes, manual invoices and manual credit notes
- Raising Paper Permits
- Season Ticket Usage Reports
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Attention to detail
- Intermediate Excel is required
- Team Player, willing to learn and drive initiatives forward
- Excellent communication skills
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.