A large, Leeds based manufacturing business are looking to appoint a new, commercially focused Manufacturing Accountant to join their team.
The role will report into the company's new Head of Finance and act as the key contact between the production, commercial and finance departments so you need to be a good communicator and have a confident personality. This is an extremely hands on role and you will quickly become the go to person for questions and queries.
- Point of contact for operational and commercial based finance queries
- Business partnering for the division
- Look at product costing - reporting
- Attend frequent inter company meetings
- Looking at systems improvement and process improvement for the finance department
- Management of one direct report
- Providing the Operations and Commercial teams with relevant information to understand and improve company performance
What we are looking for:
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is essential
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Possesses an accounting qualification
- Good communication skills able to influence
If you have experience working as an Accountant within the manufacturing industry please contact me asap -