An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified financial accountant to join a market leading, multi £bn group in Cambridgeshire. This is a progressive role within a team which encourages an excellent work/life balance.
Role and Responsibilities
You will work alongside a team of highly competent qualified accountants, and report directly to the Group Financial Controller, who will act as a mentor. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Producing the financial statements alongside IFRS, including the liaising with external auditors/ regulators.
- Perform group consolidations, giving you exposure to multiple aspects of the group.
- Financial management within the operational finance team.
- Reconciling large volumes of data to be presented in reports.
- Producing detailed analysis reports, of which can be presented to the business.
- P&L reporting and regular financial performance reporting.
- Working with senior management on ad/hoc projects.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required
- NQ Fully Chartered Accountant (ACA or ACCA)
- Strong academic background
- Strong understanding of reporting standards
- Strong influencer and communicator
- Exposure to leading statutory audits in a large, complex group ideal
Salary and Contract
- £44,000 - £50,000 per annum
- Permanent, full time contract
- Competitive benefits package including private health, leading pension scheme and great internal development
Apply to this exciting Financial Accountant role today by submitting your CV.