An accountancy firm based in South Molton, Devon is currently looking to recruit an accounts manager for their agriculture team. The accounts manager will be offered full-time work on a permanent contract.
Responsibilities of your new role
As accounts manager you’ll be responsible for:
- Preparing accounts for a diverse range of clients;
- Maintaining client books;
- Providing a high level of service to clients; and
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
Required skills, qualifications and experience
The practice is looking to hire an accounts manager who is:
- A Qualified Accountant (may be QBE);
- Skilled in client retention;
- Able to effectively maintain and develop client relationships;
- A strong communicator and team player; and
- Ideally experienced in agricultural accounts.
Salary and perks
The accounts manager role offers an excellent working environment in modern offices along with an experience dependent annual salary of £35,000 - £40,000 per annum.
If you would like to be put forward for this accounts manager role in South Molton please send us your CV today.