Group Reporting Manager
The Consultancy Group are currently working with a Fast-Growth Listed Retail business based in Hertfordshire who are looking to recruit a Group Finance Manager for their Finance team, This is an entrepreneurial business with exciting growth plans and a unique offering in the marketplace. They view their people as their greatest asset and offer fantastic training and development. As a result of their continued growth and an ongoing change and transformation programme, the Group Finance team are looking for an exceptional individual to work across all areas of the company.
- Working closely with the Financial Planning & Analysis team for analyses, forecasting and budgeting purposes to ensure alignment of planning and actuals
- Supporting the Group Financial Controller to ensure the results are reviewed in a timely manner
- Responsibility for statutory and tax reporting compliance for UK and overseas offices
- Manage and direct treasury operations, reviewing cash flow forecasts and analysis
- Half year and full year requirements for Group audits
- Identify and implement best practice processes and drive continuous improvement.
- Continuous assessment of systems in place to identify areas of enhancement, change or development
The successful candidate will be ACA Qualified with post-qualification experience gained within a Plc environment. They will have exposure to the complexities of a retail / consumer type business model with experience in cash management, accounting operations, financial and management reporting and consolidations. Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of an organisation are essential.