Group Finance Manager
Our client, a well-renowned Law firm based in Manchester, are seeking a highly talented and ambitious Group Finance Manager to join their finance team.
Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Consolidation and management of group wide cash flow and banking statements
- Preparation of the UK GAAP Statutory accounts
- Month end management reporting
- Inter-company reconciliations
- Fixed Asset management
- Leading a new team of 3/4
You must be fully qualified ACCA or ACA and have exposure to international reporting and group entities.
To be considered you will also possess knowledge of the Service Industry at a senior level.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a flourishing, dynamic business as a key member of their management team to develop your skills and to add value along the way.
If you are interested in applying for this position please get in contact with Adam Lunney at