Senior Financial Accountant
Senior Financial Accountant - Manufacturing
Circa £50,000 (Depending on Experience)
Due to continuous growth, Zotefoams are looking for a Senior Financial Accountant. This is an exciting role to work with all aspects of the business, senior management and main market plc reporting. We are looking for a hardworking individual with high levels of accuracy.
Zotefoams plc designs and manufactures specialised foam products for a world of everyday applications.
For nearly 100 years we have created solutions that enable our customers to become more competitive, profitable and sustainable. Our leadership position today is based on our portfolio of differentiated products, our technological excellence and our exceptional people.
About the Senior Financial Accountant role:
- Responsible for the preparation of the annual report and the interim statements.
- Liaise with external advisers and external auditors on accounting matters.
- Prepare the monthly group consolidation.
- Ensure subsidiary compliance to group accounting policies.
- Bank covenant reporting and cash flow statement preparation.
- Support on matters of UK taxation.
Personal Specification for the Senior Financial Accountant role:
- 0-2 years minimum post qualified ACA.
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and accounts preparation.
- Experience of auditing a plc.
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills
- Knowledge of UK taxation would be desirable.
Benefits available to our Senior Financial Accountant:
- Pension scheme
- Staff bonus
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life insurance
If this Senior Financial Accountant role sounds right for you, please apply now.