Our client, an award winning family run group of holiday parks based on the 'English Riviera' are looking to appoint an experienced Financial Controller.
The role is to ensure the effective financial management and performance of the company and to deliver accurate and timely financial reporting ensuring all statutory requirements and obligations are met. To effectively manage all finance team members, processes, and cost bases. The role is extremely varied and is integral to the Finance Team, providing support to the SMT team.
Duties will include, but are not confined to :
- To produce and implement an annual financial strategy and budget ensuring growth.
- To work in conjunction with the Company Accountant in ensuring the timely and accurate production of the statutory financial accounts within the agreed timelines.
- To produce accurate monthly management accounts for the Executive board.
- To improve the frequency, communication and focus on the financial reporting companywide.
- To prepare and effectively manage the cash, bank balances and working capital.
- To proactively work with all Heads of Departments ensuring that budgets are achieved and cost centres are managed within annual expectations.
- To take responsibility for the day to day running of the finance team.
- To work with the Bank ensuring all lending, funding and business relationships are well managed.
The successful candidate will be fully qualified CIMA / ACCA / ACA and have demonstrable experience of working at Senior Management level.