Financial Accountant | Family Office | London / Global | SALARY: £55,000 - £60,000 + Discretionary Bonus + Benefits
A Family Office set-up with newly established offices in Central London (the family are from Saudi Arabia) are seeking a Financial Accountant to work with their busy and growing team. They are part of a successful multinational organisation.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
A newly created Financial Accountant position, the client are seeking a bright graduate with ideally at least 3 years relevant experience. Duties will include:
- maintaining accounting records
- preparing financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts
- arranging financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting
- full daily and month-end NAV process
- preparing budgeting, reporting, forecasting and cost analysis
- undertaking financial audits (an independent check of the company's financial position)
- liaising with internal and external auditors (where applicable)
- advising on tax planning, for the company and the employees
- negotiating terms with suppliers
- complying with all organisational, statutory and regulatory policies and procedures
- Degree – ideally in finance or accountancy is preferred
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Excellent knowledge in Excel and other Microsoft programs
- Strong communication skills
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- You must be numerate, articulate and have strong attention to detail.
This Financial Accountant role will pay up to £60k (DOE), in addition to a discretionary bonus. This is an entrepreneurial environment and is a great opportunity with plenty of scope to get involved with additional duties across the wider finance and investment team.