Finance Officer / Office Manager
£21,074 - £24,657
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Hawkley Hall high School, part of the Rowan Learning Multi Academy Trust.
Hawkley Hall is a high performing 11-16 mixed comprehensive school situated close to the M6 motorway. We seek a highly competent Finance Officer / Office Manager with experience of working in a busy, challenging Finance environment. This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking a career in School Business Management.
For further details about the school, the job description and the person specification, please visit the school website.
Overall purpose of this Finance Officer / Office Manager post:
- Ensure the efficient, effective and compliant financial operation of Hawkley Hall High school in support of their educational and organisational aims and objectives.
- Line manage and supervise finance, reception and reprographics staff.
- Input of financial information onto the schools financial systems.
- Deputise for the schools Business Manager.
For further details follow the link below for a more detailed list of responsibilities.
Benefits available to our Finance Officer / Office Manager:
- A generous holiday allowance of up to 31 days annual leave
- Generous Pension Scheme
- On site catering facilities
- Free onsite parking
- Shops within walking distance.
- Situated next to a beautiful local nature reserve
- Free use of an on site gym
- Excellent transport links to M6 and west coast rail line.
How to Apply for this Finance Officer / Office Manager position:
Please submit the enclosed Finance Officer / Office Manager application form and a supporting statement of no more than two sides of A4 outlining why you are interested in the opportunity and how your application addresses the requirements for the role. Applications should be returned electronically via the application button below. Alternatively, send a hard copy to: Mr P Rimmer Headteacher Hawkley Hall High School Carr Lane Wigan WN3 5NY
Closing Date: Sunday 30th December 2018 at 11.59pm
Interview Date: Week commencing Monday 14th January 2019