Director Of Finance
Exciting opportunity for a Director Of Finance with a leading FMCG business in Hertfordshire. This high profile role will operate as Business Partner to the Sales Directors, providing strategic input to the business direction and drive solid, informed and quality business decision making.
Reporting to the Finance Director, Director Of Finance responsibilities will include:
- Providing a first class financial service to the Sales Directors to drive performance improvements through insights and visibility of key drivers
- Ownership of monthly commercial reporting for the P&L
- As a key business partner, tailor internally & externally reported financial information to relevant audiences
- Provide input to fully and fully participate in financial forecast & Budget review meetings and ensure they are both robust and deliverable with clearly assigned action plans in place to realise opportunities and mitigate risks
- Be a key leader in the monthly forecasting process, including taking ownership for various stages of the process and be a driver of improvements
- Preparation and presentation of the 3 year strategic plan, from a channel and customer perspective
- Leadership, management and mentoring of the sales finance team
As the Senior Finance Manager FP&A your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Qualified Accountant ( ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Experience of FMCG or fast paced environment preferred within the Commercial sector
- Ability to challenge and influence as part of a matrix environment
- Confident, outgoing personality with ability to business partner at all levels.
- First class analytical skills
- Experience of delivering significant commercial improvements
On offer, besides from the impressive financial package, is the chance to create a real career with exceptional further opportunities in a true market leader.
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria please send your CV to