2 days left
- Full Time
The PSD Group is currently recruiting a Cost Manager for a leading property company which owns and manages a multi-billion property portfolio across the South East of England.
The success of this company, relies on a motivated, tenacious and results driven team, who understand the industry and are motivated to succeed. This leading organisation develop and manage a prestigious portfolio of hotels, residential and commercial properties.
We are looking for an experienced Cost Manager who will be responsible for the financial
administration of the construction team and work alongside them to assist in managing high
volumes of supplier and contractor invoices.
Duties will include:
- Co-ordinate the activities of the construction team as they relate to the approval and payment of expenditure
- Liaising with senior construction colleagues to understand cost drivers
- Raising purchase orders and taking overall responsibility for ensuing appropriate authorisation of costs related to development and construction.
- Ensuring all costs are properly approved before any expenditure is committed.
- Monitoring ongoing commitments to contractors and suppliers related to development and construction.
- Management and organisation of incoming supplier invoices related to development and construction.
- Matching to purchase orders or signed fee agreements and contracts.
- Ensure project management sign off of all works to confirm they are complete, in line with agreed scope and fit for purpose
- Robust challenge of any costs that do not have appropriate supporting information or where standards of work are insufficient.
- Reporting to the CFO but working alongside the Construction department.
- Min 10 years’ experience in reviewing construction costs within the property sector.
- Must understand development cost and have a robust approach to dealing with contractors and consultants
- Strong organisational skills
- Highly numerate with strong excel skills
Mike Sefton, Consultant on 0161 2340323
Apply for Cost Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly