My client, with their HO based near Manchester Airport, is a fast expanding and profitable independent Manufacturing group of companies with Production plants within the UK & W Europe. The group has achieved strong organic growth, also backed by an ongoing focused "buy & build" acquisition strategy.
This new position, reporting to the Group CFO, has been created to provide dedicated Treasury management in support of the group achieving its controlled and sustainable strategic growth ambitions.
Specific responsibilities will include:
* Developing and deepening existing and new Bank relationships as well as other potential funding sources.
* Syndicated Debt re-financing with Banking consortium.
* Ongoing Cashflow management and control.
* Supporting the Group CFO and M&A team with financial modelling in regards to Funding requirements and options for future Trade acquisitions.
* Regular liaison with Auditors and range of other professional stakeholders and advisors.
The successful candidate will be a hands on Treasury professional, capable of working effectively within a small hi-profile Group Finance team.
This is an excellent career opportunity to develop your role in line with the ongoing growth of this successful and growing group.
Please send your CV to Martin Morgan, the retained consultant. All relevant applicants can expect a prompt direct response.