Competitive salary + bonus
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
Finance at THG is a rapidly growing and evolving team, covering all areas of finance from central functions such as accounts receivable and payable, treasury, tax and internal audit, to specific commercial teams for each of our divisions; Beauty, Tech, Consumer, Health and Brands. As the business expands and takes on new challenges in the form of acquired businesses or new ventures, finance is there to support every step of the way, leading to dynamic and challenging roles – no two days are the same! Common characteristics among our team are the ability to drive change, adaptability and resourcefulness, to ensure we can keep pace with the business, without compromising on financial control or sales performance.
- Review of month and year end P&Ls
- Record financial transactions for division
- Prepare financial statements for internal use
- Analyse financial performance and forecast longer term direction
- Maintain records and support auditing efforts
- Advise company and/or department management on financial decisions
- Make upper-level strategy recommendations based on financials
- Commercial sales and cost analysis to help drive performance
- Working with teams to establish viability of initiatives and projects
- Assisting & supporting the Financial Controller with queries
- Recently qualified or Strategic level CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent
- You will have at least 2 years experience with management accounts
- Proven experience within a fast paced business environment & dealing with high volumes of data
- Confident communicator as this role will involve liaising with various key senior managers
- A solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Access, Outlook and Excel (Understanding V-Lookup, Pivot and Functions an advantage)
- Advanced systems experience would be advantageous e.g. SQL (though not a requirement)
- Previous experience in a commercial role would also be advantageous
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers