Franklin Street, Belfast
Audit Supervisor Job Summary:
The Audit Supervisor is the Lead Auditor on Internal Audit assignments. They are responsible for the effective delivery of high-quality audit assignments to fieldwork, complete and draft report stage, within the required timescale. The Audit Supervisor supervises and directs field auditors during each audit assignment.
Essential Criteria of the Audit Supervisor Role:
Qualifications and Experience required of the Audit Supervisor:
- Candidates for this Audit Supervisor role must be a Certified Internal Auditor with the Institute of Internal Auditors, or be Part Qualified with a CCAB accountancy body or the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants.
- Candidates must have at least two years internal audit / finance experience.
- Candidates for this Audit Supervisor role must have worked as an internal auditor for at least 5 years.
Skills / Abilities of the Audit Supervisor:
- Candidates for this Audit Supervisor role must have good time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines, whilst managing competing priorities.
- Candidates must demonstrate supervisory experience.
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing.
Candidates must hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment. This criteria will be waived in the case of applicants whose disability prohibits driving but who have access to a form of transport approved by the Organisation which will permit them to carry out the duties of the post.
If this Audit Supervisor role sounds right for you, click the apply button now.