Oxitec is an innovative and entrepreneurial biotech business and a pioneer in controlling insects that spread disease and damage crops. The company is a subsidiary of a publicly listed US company.
The role is designed to provide support to the Finance Manager and the successful applicant will be working as part of newly formed dynamic finance team and will have opportunities to develop the role and the finance function within the business as the company grows.
- Responsible for preparing the monthly management accounts, group consolidation and FP&A pack and associated balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsible for payroll inputs and reconciliation
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns
- Preparing weekly supplier payment and employee payment runs
- Assisting Finance manager with annual audit and tax requirements
- Maintaining the accounting systems and user accounts
- Supporting the business with grant reporting
- Any adhoc tasks
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- Finalist/Recently Qualified CIMA/ACCA
- Excellent knowledge of excel
- Must be diligent and organised
- Previous management accounts experience
- A track record of working in a small team
- Experience of working in a global business
- Group Pension Plan
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
If you sound perfect for this Management Accountant role, please apply below now!