Finance Director – North East
Day rate of £525 per day
Part Time / Portfolio
Portfolio Finance Directors: Commercially minded charismatic Finance Directors with entrepreneurial drive are required to work closely with CEOs and Managing Directors of SMEs in North East (Carlisle, Newcastle and Durham), providing strategic and practical finance support. A breadth of sector experience is a must.
This is a ‘Portfolio Career’ opportunity for qualified and highly experienced Finance Directors. If successful, you will be working with the No.1 provider of part-time Finance Director/Chief Financial Officer services in the UK and globally. You will be working with a portfolio of clients (12 – 16 days per month) with the full support of the company’s Regional Directors, fellow Finance Directors plus the marketing and operational support expected from a thriving global company.
The company works with clients across all industry sectors that have diverse requirements so exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills are essential as is a breadth of sector and transactional experience.
This unique opportunity will suit qualified, energetic Finance Directors who wish to work in a team focused, collegiate, dynamic business environment with other like-minded professionals, who are seeking to build a portfolio lifestyle, provide excellent levels of service to our clients and are looking for an alternative to corporate life that can fit around other commitments/interests.
Importantly, as it may take several months before earnings start to flow, applicants must able to support themselves financially during the portfolio build-up phase.
- Fully engage with our ‘purpose’ of wanting to make a real difference to our clients, as well as aligning with our cultural values of Openness, Progressiveness and Passion;
- Lead the delivery of FD services to our client businesses assigned to you;
- Work with the Regional Director to ensure the clients you are working with are made aware of and receive the benefit of our full breadth of offering;
- Work with the Regional Director to support the process for attracting and gaining new clients.
Skills & Experience:
- Qualified with one of the major accounting institutes;
- Current member of your qualifying institute;
- Minimum of 7 years of Finance Director experience, commercial and strategic;
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- Track record of excellence, achievement and entrepreneurial drive;
- Desire to work directly with business owners, with a passion for making a real difference;
- Well networked;
- Confidence and gravitas;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Desire to work in a team and collegiate environment;
- Able to develop a strong alignment to the company's culture;
- Breadth of sector and transactional experience is a must.
If you are passionate about helping businesses to flourish and would like to explore a portfolio career with the UK’s leading provider of part-time FD services, then please apply now. Confidentiality assured.
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly