The PSD Group is currently retained to recruit a Finance Director for a leading housebuilder based in Cumbria.
The role will provide leadership and direction for the Finance and IT functions, ensuring effective delivery of the strategic and operational service to the senior management team, Board and other stakeholders in the delivery of the business.
Duties will include:
- Provide leadership to the Board’s finance strategy to optimise the Company’s financial performance and strategic position.
- Contribute fully to the development of the Company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
- Ensure the Company’s financial systems are robust, compliant and support the current activities and future strategy.
- Provide meaningful and insightful information to inform and influence strategic development.
- Ensure business reports are prepared that are meaningful to aid business decisions.
- Review and assess financial performance of the business ensuring spend is carried out in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ensure compliance with statutory financial and accounting requirements, through liaison with auditors and external stakeholders.
- Ensure budgeting process is delivered effectively and on time.
- Lead the performance of the team, coaching, supporting and mentoring direct reports to deliver performance to time, regulatory and quality standards.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with experience of operating at board level within the residential development or property related industry.
£100,000 plus car, competitive bonus and benefits.
Daniel Bolton, Director on 0207 970 9790