My client is a residential development company who is looking for a Finance Director to provide commercial support to the Managing Director, operational teams and operate as a true business partner.
Duties will include:
- Deliver the 3-year strategy to achieve the 3-year forecast.
- Providing succinct and timely ad hoc information to aid decision making for any areas of concern or unusual performance.
- To forecast valuations revenues in conjunction with the Sales Director for inclusion in the quarterly valuations.
- Provide support on all land appraisals analysing returns and mitigating risk.
- To produce monthly management accounts including board report to a strict timetable.
- To prepare half year and full year financial accounts and statistics packs to strict timetables.
- To prepare annual budgets, including units, revenue, direct costs and overheads.
- To coordinate divisional information technology issues.
- Provide financial insight and support to the commercial teams.
- Prepare monthly management accounts and year end statutory packs.
- Review and report on sales and marketing budgets.
- Submit the monthly VAT and CIS returns
- Other ad hoc duties
- You will be a fully qualified chartered accountant with the capability of dealing with people at all levels. You will have experience of improving performance from a financial perspective within a commercial environment.
£100,000 plus outstanding bonus potential, car and benefits.
Daniel Bolton, Director on 0207 970 9790