My client is a housebuilder that is looking to recruit a Finance Director to provide commercial support to the Managing Director and operations as well as managing and motivating the finance team.
Duties will include:
- Ensure that regional finance and accounting requirements are accurately and efficiently carried out within set deadlines.
- Challenge and encourage fellow directors to achieve and exceed the financial performance laid out in the business plan/budget.
- Work with the Board to identify business risks and ensure appropriate care is taken in the corporate governance of the company.
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation and reporting of monthly management, annual statutory accounts, profit and cash forecasts, budgets and projections.
- Advise on the cashflow implications of management decisions and manage the regions cashflow on a day to day basis.
- Participation in the management of the business including land purchase exercise appraisals.
- Be actively involved in site excellence visits.
- Other ad hoc duties
- You will be a fully qualified chartered accountant with the capability of dealing with people at all levels. Ideally you will have experience, of operating at Director level, within the residential development sector.
£100,000 plus outstanding bonus potential, car and benefits.
Daniel Bolton, Director on 0207 970 9790