Do you want to make a difference?
We are currently working with a client, who make a difference in the UK, a leading health organisation based in Lincoln who are innovative and competitive whilst delivering world class service. They are a rapidly growing company with great benefits who are looking to continue their expansion.
They are looking for a Management Accountant who is curious enough to look at the processes and suggest improvements.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Produce monthly management accounts
- Full balance sheet control and management
- Participation in improvement activities at department/company level to enhance business performance.
- Comply with all relevant internal rules, policy and procedures, including those relating to Health and Safety, Data Protection and all those contained within the issued Employee Handbook and Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Undertake other duties and tasks that may be allocated that are appropriate to the job.
If this sounds like a great next step for your career, do not hesitate to contact me (Daniel) at BTG Recruitment on 0115 960 7000, or by email: