FP&A + Treasury Analyst
Up to £40,000 depending on experience + Benefits
Purpose of the FP&A/Treasury Analyst role:
The Financial Planning & Analysis team are looking for a FP&A Analyst who can manage Forecasting, Reporting, Treasury Analysis as well as Working Capital and capex analysis. This new role has been brought in to deal with the demands of a growing business and will be varied and involved with scope for growth.
About the FP&A/Treasury Analyst role:
Are you a part-qualified or newly qualified accountant looking for an diverse and involved analyst role in a manufacturing organisation?
You will have the opportunity to contribute to decisions about current and future spend, by working with key stakeholders and our new product introduction (NPI) teams. This will give you hands on involvement with new and current business projects and the finances surrounding these.
Please note that this is not a corporate treasury role, however we are looking for someone with experience of managing the Treasury and Cashflow forecasting, as well as owning Capital Approvals and the Fixed Asset process. This will include management of key Working capital indicators, and the cash implications of capital expenditure planning. A key part of your role will be to support the FP&A Manager with providing accurate and timely reports to board members.
Key Accountabilities of the FP&A/Treasury Analyst:
- Prepare detailed multicurrency Cashflow forecasts on a period basis and communicate these in accordance with Group policy.
- Prepare detailed Capital analysis in respect of current and forecast spend, including but not limited to AUC, depreciation and fixed asset verification.
- Prepare periodic financial information reports, variance analysis and commentaries to support decision making about current and future spend and assess effectiveness of previous decisions
- Assist the FP&A Manager in the preparation of present short, medium and long terms financial forecasts.
- Work collaboratively with all functions to support the development of future business strategies.
- Provide guidance and support to the FP&A Assistant during the preparation of financial forecasts.
- Manage the timely and accurate preparation, approval of statutory accounts and tax computations (including RDEC) to ensure that legislative obligations are satisfied.
- Identify, develop and implement new policies, processes and systems to improve controls, delivery and efficiency.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes of the FP&A/Treasury Analyst:
- Accounting Technician and/or studying for professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience of working in a similar role with responsibility of analysing data, forecasting, budgeting, multi-currency exposure and fixed asset verification.
- Commercial acumen and a good eye for detail.
- Good communication skills with the ability to liaise with both finance and non-finance individuals.
- Computer literate with good excel skills and solid understanding of accounting software principles.
Desired but not essential:
- Professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Pharmaceutical and/or medical device experience.
Bespak are known for our excellent training opportunities, therefore if you are looking to complete your professional qualifications we are happy to support you with this.
- 8% Employer pension contribution
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Onsite canteen
- Regular health and wellbeing initiatives
- A range of flexible benefits to suite you
- Potential for continued development
If this role sounds right for you, please apply now