A Social Care group located in North Preston are currently seeking a Payroll Administrator to join their well-established finance team. This is a permanent opportunity with the potential for progression.
The successful Payroll Administrator will take on the following tasks:
- Work closely with the Payroll team in processing bi-weekly and monthly payroll for sites
- Maintain excellent working relationships with various payroll vendors and guaranteeing all contracted, overtime and agency payroll data is collected and administered – ensuring attention to detail is paramount
- Oversee all company benefits
- Generate ad hoc payroll reports
- Experienced Payroll Assistant with a proven track record of running payroll for a large team, both on a weekly and monthly basis
- Able to think on your feet and work well in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent client contact skills with a first rate telephone manner
Salary, Contract and Benefits
- Up to £18,000 p.a.
- Permanent, full time contract
- Generous holiday and benefits package
- Career progression opportunities
If you would like to apply for this Preston based Payroll Administrator job, please get in touch with your CV today.