- Full Time
A Social Care group located in North Preston are currently seeking a Payroll Administrator to join their well-established finance team. This is a permanent opportunity with the potential for progression.
The successful Payroll Administrator will take on the following tasks:
- Work closely with the Payroll team in processing bi-weekly and monthly payroll for sites
- Maintain excellent working relationships with various payroll vendors and guaranteeing all contracted, overtime and agency payroll data is collected and administered – ensuring attention to detail is paramount
- Oversee all company benefits
- Generate ad hoc payroll reports
- Experienced Payroll Assistant with a proven track record of running payroll for a large team, both on a weekly and monthly basis
- Able to think on your feet and work well in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent client contact skills with a first rate telephone manner
Salary, Contract and Benefits
- Up to £18,000 p.a.
- Permanent, full time contract
- Generous holiday and benefits package
- Career progression opportunities
If you would like to apply for this Preston based Payroll Administrator job, please get in touch with your CV today.
Apply for Payroll Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly