Finance Business Partner BLUF76499
- Full Time
Finance Business Partner BLUF76499
Cheadle Hulme, near Stockport, Cheshire, Greater Manchester, SK8 6RQ
Salary: £30,675 - £34,083 per annum + benefits
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, 52 weeks
Holidays: Year 1 is 25 days plus bank holidays, rising to 30 days plus bank holidays after 5 years
They are recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to join their innovative and ambitious organisation in this newly created position. They provide education and care for children and young people (up to 25 years old) with severe, profound and complex learning difficulties and disabilities, sensory impairment and communication disorders and autism.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the successful Finance Business Partner will manage, review and analyse monthly management accounts and drive innovation to look for areas for continuous improvement within the Finance Department. This role will assist with the development of new systems and financial reporting to ensure accurate and timely information and will build key relationships which will ensure a greater understanding of the financial data provided to Operational Managers at the Trust.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented qualified Accountant to add value and make a real difference in this varied and challenging role.
• Professional qualification: CIMA/ ACCA or equivalent (Part qualified considered)
• Experience of working in a similar role
• Advanced application of MS Excel and data manipulation skills
• Excellent planning and organisation skills
• Ability to multi task, organise work tasks and meet deadlines
• Ability to analyse, present, report and produce management information that will inform line managers in an accurate, clear and timely manner
• Ability to undertake additional project work alongside the day-to-day tasks.
• Ability to produce and understand complex monthly financial reports
• Good working knowledge of accounting software systems
• Excellent analytical & numerical skills
• Supervision / line management experience
• Experience of producing and improving financial reporting
Full job description available
Pension scheme, on site gym, employee assistance programme, online retail and leisure discounts, doggy day care/grooming service, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, free parking and generous holidays!
They offer good career development opportunities with performance related pay to progress your salary depending on qualifications, training and experience.
Our client runs an Outstanding (Ofsted) special School, and a specialist College together with 17 on-site residential homes for children and young adults with complex learning disabilities, physical disabilities and multisensory impairments.
They provide an environment that is safeguarded and as part of their safer recruitment policy, successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check (no cost) and full references will be taken.
They value diversity and are committed to equal opportunities. Disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria on the person specification will be guaranteed an interview.
This charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Apply for Finance Business Partner BLUF76499
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly